Air Duct Cleaning
You went into business to make money. But are dirty air ducts making you lose money? According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25-40% of the energy* used for heating or cooling is wasted because air pollutants require an HVAC system to work harder to heat and cool a facility. By having the experts at ServiceMaster Clean® remove the buildup of pollutants, your HVAC system will work more efficiently and potentially save you money on heating and cooling costs.
Air duct cleaning helps:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
- Extend HVAC equipment life
- Provide a healthier environment for allergy sufferers
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Save money on energy costs
- Our experts connect a powerful vacuum system to the air duct near the furnace
- Commercial grade products and equipment are used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in the air duct.
- Contaminants are pulled out of the ducts and through the filtration system, returning clean air back into the facility
- After cleaning, all access holes are resealed, returning the duct system to a like new, clean condition
Recommended air duct cleaning and inspection schedule
|Building Use Classification||Air Handling Unit||Supply Ductwork||Return Ductwork/Exhaust|
|Industrial||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Commercial||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Healthcare||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|Marine||1 year||2 years||2 years|
A healthier building means a healthier environment for your employees
Indoor air pollutants can cause serious health problems for employees who have respiratory conditions, autoimmune disorders or environmental allergies. So have yours cleaned by the experts.
For cleaning tips, click here.
For FAQs, click here.
See how we can meet your needs, budget and schedule.