Keep Your Upholstery Looking Its Best
For any business or property owner, the investment in décor items to complete the look of your office can become enormous. With that said, furnishings and upholstery can easily become dirty and full of marks. It doesn’t take much for a couch, draperies, or any other fabric furniture to become covered in marks and stains, all it needs is a swipe of a child’s oily hand or a brush of someone’s dirty pants. In order to avoid early replacement of your décor and upholstery items, contact ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink, the experts for removing dirt and stains from various upholstery materials.
Upholstery items are made of various fabrics and some fabrics are delicate and need special attention. Our upholstery cleaning specialists are professionally trained and skilled to clean all types of upholstery. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink uses both wet cleaning and dry-cleaning techniques to your upholstered items. These treatments generally remove most spots, but certain stains do require unique care and different cleansing applications. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink cleaning professionals have a number of cleaning techniques at our disposal to remove even the most difficult stains. If either you or the technician is concerned about possibly damaging items, fabric tests can be implemented as a safe method for cleaning your upholstery.
For business offices, ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink delivers the same care and dedication we offer to your upholstery items at home. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration by Clean in a Wink can provide businesses an upholstery service that ensures your items will be thoroughly cleaned, while not interrupting your day-to-day business operations.
Here are some tips to maintaining your upholstery items.
- Avoid placing items in direct sunlight: Modern upholstery items are generally very durable when placed under sunlight. Under extreme exposure and prolonged periods, even the newest of items begin to show fading and discoloration.
- Puff cushions regularly: Over time, cushions tend to become flat due to use and lose their shape. Puffing and plumping cushions regularly will allow them to last longer.
- Rotate your cushions: Not regularly rotating your cushions may result in premature uneven wear and the loss of shape. Rotate cushions for an even use and to maintain its form.
- Vacuum upholstery: Furniture needs to be vacuumed on a routine basis to remove and prevent dust and dirt buildup from accumulating on fabrics.
- Act fast to spills and stains: In most cases, immediate action to any stains or spills results in the best chances of removing them. Be sure to use the necessary stain-removing products and always remember to blot affected areas instead of rubbing.
Contact us today to schedule your upholstery cleaning service call.