Our Mission Statement
ServiceMaster Commercial Services
We are committed to providing our clients with a clean environment in accordance with the standards set forth in the Contract Task Schedules.
- We intend to accomplish this by first adhering to our Corporate Objectives, which are:
- To honor God in all we do
- To help people develop
- To pursue excellence
- To grow profitably
We choose to emphasize an objective of service. Service is more than just performance of a task with hope of reward. It involves the giving of oneself for the benefit of others. There is value and worth in serving, regardless of title or position. Too often the standards of success or achievement do not provide for recognition with honor for those who perform routine service work. At ServiceMaster, the service worker is the very lifeblood of our business. We seek through our business to provide dignity and respect for the whole person.
- We will accomplish this by communicating to each person:
- A positive attitude of service to our clients
- Definite and measurable responsibilities of each employee
- Definite standards of expectations
- An atmosphere of urgency and a sense of personal ownership
- A sensitivity to the abilities and aspirations of each employee
- Empowerment of each employee with knowledge through training, products and equipment
Dignity does not result from one specific act, but is the result of many experiences - in the workplace, in the home and in the community. Neither is dignity measured by the achievement of titles or material wealth. Rather, it comes from the recognition that every person has been created in the image of God and can grow and develop in a workplace that provides the opportunity to serve others.
Our challenge is to create dignity and income through productivity. This has been and always will be, a primary focal point at ServiceMaster as we continue to be the premiere provider of service to homes, businesses, hospitals, schools, colleges and large industrial plants.