Influenza, RSV, COVID, & Monkeypox Cleaning Services in Philadelphia, New Jersey, & Delaware
Since 2020, businesses have had to deal with the onslaught of severely ill employees, various health guidelines, and the prospect of closing temporarily or permanently.
Fortunately, companies in Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Delaware that have remained operational have several strategies to ensure safety and well-being. Commercial cleaning with ServiceMaster TBS is a technique that has kept businesses afloat and employees healthy.
Our office cleaning services are second to none and backed by over 65 years of experience and knowledge. As a result, local businesses get customized cleaning plans that suit the number of employees, the size of the workspace, and the scope of cleaning.
We’re committed to comprehensive and tailored disinfection for Influenza, RSV, COVID and Monkeypox that:
- Maintains the highest level of cleanliness possible, so employees feel comfortable entering your office or facility
- Uses proprietary products that kill harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and pathogens
- Supports high-touch surfaces and highly trafficked areas of your office space or facility
- Accommodates various industries, from expansive industrial warehouses to small dental offices
What Techniques Are Used to Detect These Viruses?
When thoroughly disinfecting surfaces contaminated with Influenza, RSV, COVID, or Monkeypox, we must utilize the most powerful yet safe products and methods possible.
Our Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Delaware teams use the following commercial cleaning strategies:
- Bioluminescence testing – Using bioluminescence helps us see beyond surfaces and detect pathogens on almost everything. This product has glowing properties, allowing us to see bacteria on hard and soft surfaces more effectively.
- ATP testing – ATP stands for Adenosine Triphosphate, a chemical that can tell us how clean a surface is. It has become the standard of surface testing for our Influenza, RSV, COVID, & Monkeypox cleaning methods. We are confident that the areas we clean are fully disinfected and safe.
We help you manage risk with these testing methods that locate and remove viruses, bacteria, and germs. As a result, you get a workspace that reflects your care and concern for your employees’ and customers’ health.
How Can I Keep My Business Safe from Influenza, RSV, Coronavirus & Monkeypox?
On top of hiring our Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Delaware commercial cleaning professionals, you and your staff can implement various approaches that keep your facility sanitized.
Some of them include the following:
- Washing hands regularly
- Staying home when ill
- Using hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting surfaces after use
- Avoiding skin-to-skin contact
These simple activities will decrease germs around your office space and reduce absences due to sickness.
Request a free Influenza, RSV, COVID, and Monkeypox cleaning quote or call (856) 502-1632 for more information.