Industry's Best Carpet Cleaners
What to expect with our carpet cleaning.
Learn the steps we take to make the visual impression of your facility a statement to every guest who passes through your doors.
It's the organization and detail-oriented appraoch that makes ServiceMaster TBS is the leader in carpet cleaning in New Jersey, Philadelphia area, and Delaware.Free Same-Day Quote
Deep carpet cleaning
- Step 1: Inspect, with you, the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service.
- Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for three to five minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that emulsifies (breaks down) the soil embedded in the carpet.
- Step 3: Extract the detergent solution.
- Step 4: Rinse with clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh, clean carpets.
- Step 5: Post-treat any spots that might remain.
- Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Promote a uniform carpet appearance
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets for several years
- Protect your carpet investment with Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
- Provide regular spot cleaning service
- Meet your needs, timelines and budgets with different carpet cleaning methods and custom-designed programs