Wood Floors. Fixed.
Carpet isn’t the only flooring that needs professional maintenance.
High traffic in and out of your business gradually dulls your hardwood
floors. But why replace them when we can revive them? While sanding can
be very expensive, having your wood floors professionally cleaned is a
less costly alternative.
Maintaining your business’ floors in this way preserves the durability
and natural beauty of your investment. It also enhances your floors’
sheen and simplifies maintenance. We believe your hardwood floors can
and should always look new. Count on ServiceMaster Clean® to keep
your hardwood floors looking their best.
Which WoodGlo Solution is Right for You?
Both WoodGlo options safely, yet aggressively, remove dirt, debris, grease,
hair, soil, dust, built-up residue and contaminants left behind from other
cleaning products trapped in your floors. But the right solution for you
depends on the level of protection you desire for your floors.
The benefits of our WoodGlo Cleaning System include:
- Unbeatable clean and shine
- Reduced wear on floor surfaces
- Dust-free burnishing
- Enhanced slip resistance
- Fast dry times
- Less yellowing
- Low odor
- Simplified maintenance
Letting us renew your hardwood floors’ appearance allows you to avoid
the cost and dust involved with sanding and refinishing your floors. Results
may vary depending on the condition of your hardwood floors. Heavily damaged
wood floors may need sanding and refinishing.
*StreetShoe is a registered trademark of Betco Corporation, LTD.
WoodGlo Level 1
- Brightens the appearance of your floors by adding a finishing coat using
- Professional cleaning is recommended every 6 to 12 months to keep your
wood floors looking their best, depending on traffic and severity of the damage.
WoodGlo Level 2
- Restores a bright, glossy sheen to floors by adding a thicker finishing
coat using StreetShoe®.
- Helps conceal cracks, scratches and pet stains in the floors.
- Produces enhanced protection from abuse and everyday wear and tear.
- Extends the life of the floors.
- Prolongs the need for professional cleaning up to 5x compared to Level
1, depending on traffic and severity of damage.
Floor Care Services
We have experts to fix and maintain any kind of floor.