Commercial & Office Cleaning Bids/RFPs for New Jersey, Philadelphia, & Delaware Businesses
Find Out More About Office Cleaning Proposals
Do you have an upcoming bid deadline? Does your company have an active janitorial Request for Proposals (RFP)? Are you a director of procurement in need of a trusted cleaning vendor?
Requesting commercial and office cleaning services with ServiceMaster TBS is as easy as completing a form that details the scope of your cleaning needs. Our professionals in New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware are committed to responding to every proposal we receive.
We understand how vital cleaning services are to your business, so we are making a concerted effort to respond to your proposal. With cutting-edge technology and proven methods, we have various solutions that help keep your employees and customers healthy.
We receive bids from a variety of businesses and industries, including:
What is an Office Cleaning Proposal/Bid?
Let’s dive deeper into what an office cleaning proposal is and how our team uses it to deliver the comprehensive support you’re used to. Our cleaning bids help deliver customized cleaning support tailored to your specific industry and business. This information is useful in creating a detailed estimate depending on your information. We consider the proprietary products we use and the labor required to leave you with satisfying results.
What is Included in a Commercial Cleaning RFP?
A commercial cleaning proposal is the first step in getting the exceptional support your business deserves. When you require a bid, we recommend filling out our form to get in touch with our Delaware team.
From this form, we discover:
- The facility type – We must know what type of facility we’ll be supporting so that we can assemble a team to support you accordingly.
- Services needed – Our cleaning specialists offer janitorial, disinfection, specialty, or other services. Each comes with different solutions, but all are executed by our highly trained and committed professionals.
- Cleaning frequency – Do you need commercial cleaning once or on a recurring basis? We’ll need to know this so that we can accommodate your needs.
- Company information – Please include your company’s name, zip code, and the number of staff you employ. This information helps us understand the size of your facility and other business requirements.
- Service reasons – Customizing your service is our priority, so we’d like to know why you need our support. Are you trying to prioritize health? Maybe you need scheduling flexibility? Do you want to work with a company that applies industry-leading techniques? Perhaps all of the above? We encourage you to inform us.
Once we have this information, we can provide an estimate for the scope of work, allowing you to budget for your desired service.
If you have an upcoming RFP deadline in Delaware, Philadelphia, and New Jersey, contact us, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with further details about submitting.