COVID-19 Cleaning & Disinfecting Services
Protect Your Employees & Guests from the Coronavirus
Business owners and property managers are key to keeping patrons, guests, patients and visitors safe. They are responsible for taking every step to ensure the health and safety of their communities. Whether a large retail shop, small physician office, a warehouse or medium-sized outpatient clinic, we have the disinfection know-how to customize a cleaning plan for your needs.
Using our national disinfection expertise and specialized experience in healthcare facilities, we are prepared to handle the unique needs that this pandemic has created. Our cleaning experts are essential – they are the front line of infection prevention.
Our Preventive Disinfection
Keep your business open, safely. A primary driver of COVID-19’s infectiousness is the fact that people are carriers long before they have symptoms. Routine cleaning and disinfecting are the only way to keep your environment safe from an unintentional COVID-19 outbreak. Mitigate the risk of COVID-19 spread with routine preventive disinfection.
SaniMaster is at the leading edge of disinfection. It turns any space into healthy space with our proprietary, CDC-compliant cleaning and disinfection system and customized service offering, including
- High-touch, germ capture and removal system
- 360 hands-on disinfectant application
- EPA-registered products, including SaniMaster 7 with documented equivalency for SARS-COV-2 disinfection
Healthcare quality certified cleaning technicians trained by the Association
for the Health care Environment (AHE) of the American Hospital Association (AHA)
- Our residential and commercial cleaning experts offer:
- Expertise in recurring cleaning methods with specific knowledge in infection prevention
- In-depth knowledge of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and what is required to be compliant
- Advanced cleaning and disinfecting methods that cover your facility from floor to ceiling
- Top-of-the-line proprietary chemicals and disinfection processes to increase infection protection