It’s that time of year again when everyone starts deep cleaning their homes, cars, and even office spaces. Office spaces can be tricky to keep clean because there are so many people coming in and out. With these 7 tips to deep clean your office space, they will help keep the office feeling fresh, clean, and make a good impression with potential or existing customers.
- Clean Windows, More Sunlight. It may be a surprise to some, but clean windows actually do omit more sunlight. This, in turn, will allow more natural light into the office, creating a pleasant environment. Sunlight makes people feel happier, which will make the workplace morale and productivity even better.
- Clean Carpets, Less Allergies. Yes, it’s true. Carpets hold onto things like dust, dirt, and pollen. All day long different substances are tracked onto the carpet in your office, and during the springtime, that can affect those with seasonal allergies. Having your carpets professionally cleaned will solve that issue and allow those who suffer from allergies, feel comfortable throughout the workday.
- Don’t Forget About Your Upholstery! It’s not just your carpets that need deep cleaning, it’s your upholstery too. Throughout the winter months, your upholstery collects extra dirt and moisture. It is a common mistake to overlook cleaning your upholstery, but a professional cleaning service will leave it looking less old and more vibrant.
- Clean Hard Floor Surfaces. Regular monthly cleaning takes care of the floor that is always visible, but spring cleaning is much more thorough. Move furniture out of the way to get every last bit of dirt and dust that may be lingering around, which will contribute to allergies, bacteria, and germs. Cleaning every inch of the floor will help give the office a fresh, clean smell.
- Dust Those Hard-to-Reach Areas. Let’s admit, when most people dust, they dust things that are right above, at, or below eye level. Most people forget to dust those areas that are high above and hard to reach. With a professional cleaning company, we will dust every inch of your office space, from the ceiling, down to the floor, eliminating allergens that can cause illness and discomfort.
- Freshen Up Your Restrooms. Sure, your bathroom gets cleaned every so often, but does it get the deep cleaning it needs? A lot of different people use the same bathroom, and oftentimes, even though it is cleaned regularly, it gets neglected. No one likes to clean the bathroom, but someone has to do it. By hiring a professional cleaning service, your bathroom will get the thorough cleaning it deserves, and also contribute to a healthier office space.
- Go Green with Service Master’s Green Cleaning. A lot of businesses are opting for companies that use green products to do their cleaning. Green products are cleaning products that are environmentally safe. Green products have many benefits:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Healthier employees and reduced absenteeism
- Efficient use of resources
- Lower operating costs
Service Master Professional Building Maintenance (PBM) makes green cleaning as effective as traditional cleaning. We make it easier for you and do what’s right for the planet.
Service Master Clean PBM has 24/7 availability. We take calls day or night, responding to customer needs in Harford County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City. If you’re ready to have your office space sparkle, call Service Master Clean PBM at 410-665-6912, and we will be readily available to assist you.