The old adage “make hay while the sun shines” doesn’t just apply to farming. It’s also quite applicable for late summer and fall construction projects in Green Bay, WI.
With fall just around the corner, now’s the time to make the most of the 2015 building and construction season. If you own a construction business or are overseeing a new construction or remodeling project for your commercial business, hiring ServiceMaster Building Maintenance to handle your construction cleaning needs can greatly boost your productivity. Our team of cleaning pros will quickly remove the inevitable dirt and dust that’s created by a construction project, leaving you time to move onto your next construction project or to get moved into your new facility as quickly as possible.
ServiceMaster Building Maintenance offers two options for construction site clean-up. Depending on your needs and budget, we can provide highly-trained cleaning pros for daily site cleaning and maintenance throughout the duration of a construction project, and/or post-construction cleaning once a project is wrapped up. Your newly constructed or remodeled building will shine after we perform the following construction cleaning services for you:
• Cleaning and sanitizing of all restrooms, kitchens, break rooms, and conference rooms.
• Cleaning all surfaces, including windowsills, doors, walls, and baseboards.
• Cleaning windows and other glass surfaces, plus removing all stickers and adhesives.
• Dusting and vacuuming all surfaces, including trim work and office furniture.
• Removing dust from ceiling pipes, ductwork, light fixtures, vents, and more.
• Machine scrubbing all floors and tiles
• Vacuuming all carpets and deep cleaning them if necessary.
In addition to sprucing up your construction project and making it ready for immediate occupancy, here are other great benefits of hiring ServiceMaster Building Maintenance for all of your construction cleaning needs:
• We have the tools, trained staff and resources to handle all of your post construction cleaning needs so you don’t have to invest in additional employees, machines, and cleaning products to do it yourself.
• Whether you build a handful of buildings each year or oversee dozens of construction projects, we can decrease your stress level by managing the cleaning.
• By leaving the post-construction cleaning to us, you’re freed up to handle your next construction job or prepare bids for future projects.
In addition to Green Bay, ServiceMaster Building Maintenance serves the Wisconsin communities of Appleton, La Crosse, and Madison. In Minnesota, we serve Winona and the surrounding communities. In Iowa, we cover the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City areas. Call us today at 866-992-1122 for fast, reliable construction cleaning services.