Urethane Hard-Surface Floor Treatment
Your floors have a significant impact on not only the safety of your employees, but also the perception your tenants and guests will have of your company. We offer urethane hard-surface floor treatment in order to give your floors safety and shine without a high price point and strict maintenance requirements. This solution will protect the investment you made on your flooring by giving it a more durable, longer lifespan.
Hard Surface Floors. Fixed.
The ServiceMaster Clean Solution for Commercial Hard-Surface Floors
- Provides longer-lasting shine with less maintenance requirements than traditional acrylic processes
- Includes a multi-component water-based urethane that produces high gloss finish in a single coat
- Resists scuffs and stains and stands up against everyday abuse
- Protects your hard-surface floor investment and helps extend the life of your floors
- Enhances the aesthetic appeal and beauty of your floors
- Offers a slip resistance additive to help increase safety for your employees and customers
- Is environmentally friendly
- Requires no burnishing or buffing
- Reduces the need for future stripping
While the majority of cleaning companies use acrylic finish to coat hard-surface floors, our urethane finish:
- Is easier to clean and maintain.
- Features zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs), requires less packaging and cleaning chemicals as well as reduced water usage in maintenance procedures, which can help facilities earn credits towards LEED and Green Building certifications.
- Retains a high level of gloss throughout the life cycle, while the gloss with traditional acrylic finishes will diminish more rapidly between quarterly recoats.