If you own a business, it’s important to stay competitive and always offer something your clients can’t find elsewhere. But, regardless of the type of products or services your team offers, your customers are only going to remember one thing after leaving your business: was it clean?
But don’t just take our word for it; countless reports have already highlighted this trend. In a survey conducted by Procter & Gamble, 91% of participants agreed that they’re more likely to have a negative opinion of a business if the public spaces, such as any waiting rooms or restrooms, are dirty.
Not seeking out the right cleaning help for your business can do more damage than just making things not smell the greatest. The team behind ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Services Carol Stream is here to explore the importance of janitorial services, how they differ from regular commercial cleaning, and why it’s best to outsource professionals for a job well done!
What Are Janitorial Services?
Generally speaking, janitorial services are a type of commercial cleaning service done daily, weekly, biweekly, and monthly, depending on the business's specific needs. Some examples of janitorial services include:
- Cleaning restrooms, waiting areas, offices, etc.
- Washing windows and doors
- Dusting and general upkeep
- Vacuuming, mopping, and sweeping
- Taking out the trash and replacing liners
- Stocking break room kitchens and restrooms
- Hard-surface disinfection
Companies will often hire more employees to manage their facilities, while others choose to outsource their cleaning responsibilities to a professional commercial cleaning company.
The former may be admirable and sound like a good idea at first, but due to the large commitment that’s needed from whoever takes it on, the amount of equipment that’s necessary to check off every item on the checklist, and everything involved in the actual cleaning of your facilities, it just makes sense to pick the latter.
At ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Services Carol Stream, our janitorial services are designed to take the stress out of keeping your business clean with propriety methods, a team of experienced cleaning professionals, and a commitment to delivering customer-first cleaning services.
What Is the Difference Between Janitorial and Cleaning Services?
Since janitorial services are a type of commercial cleaning, you may be wondering: what’s the difference between these two? Let’s set the record straight:
Janitorial services include small, everyday tasks around the business. This can include anything from daily carpet maintenance to wiping down frequently touched surfaces. It’s done to maintain the cleanliness and appearance of your property’s interior.
Commercial cleaning is usually done annually to ensure a deeper clean of your space. Some common commercial cleaning tasks include deep carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and more. These tasks require a bit more expertise and are great ways to extend the lifespan of various materials around your business.
Advantages of Outsourcing Your Commercial Cleaning
Having janitorial services done by a professional commercial cleaning continues to be a smart move for business owners for a variety of reasons.
Outsourcing your commercial cleaning needs instead of handling them yourself can:
- Save Money – Not only will you not have to hire any janitors yourself, saving you money there, but the regular cleaning will also help you extend the lifespan of any flooring with regular vacuuming and spot treatments, your HVAC system by reducing the amount of dirt and dust in your business, and more.
- Get Cleaning Done Fast – Choosing to hire a professional janitorial cleaning company can ensure you’re working with professionals that understand how to clean efficiently. While cleaning just one area of your business may take your team all day, our janitorial staff can complete it in a fraction of the time.
- Ensure Quality Results – Professional janitorial services ensures you’re getting the best commercial cleaning done for your property and the long-lasting results you’d expect through the use of trusted systems, advanced technology, CDC and EPA recommended cleaning solutions, and trained cleaning experts.
Turn to ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Services Carol Stream for Janitorial Services In Carol Stream
When you work with ServiceMaster Commercial Cleaning Services Carol Stream, you can rest assured that our team will never cut corners, skip steps, or drop the ball on what was promised (unlike some other local competitors). We always pay close attention to every clean we complete, whether it’s the one for the month or the third time this week. We’re committed to delivering the results your business deserves consistently!
Contact us online to explore the extent of our janitorial services in Carol Stream and request your free estimate!