COVID-19 Cleaning in Lakeland
ServiceMaster Commercial Services has many years of experience cleaning and disinfecting hospitals and other facilities that have been at risk for exposure to various infectious diseases. We rely on our experience and a scientific, common sense approach that is thorough and cost-effective. We provide protective measures for our staff and take security and privacy into consideration to protect our customers and their facilities.
We only use use disinfectants that are on the CDC's List N as approved for use against COVID-19. A list of these products are available upon request. ServiceMaster Commercial Services follows the CDC’s personal protective equipment and safety recommendations.
- Take precautions and proceed with appropriate personal protective equipment
- Isolate and disinfect critical points of exposure and high touch areas
- Disinfect all other areas as appropriate.
- Use EPA registered and approved products for disinfection appropriate to the situation
Take Precautions to Prevent The Spread
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, or in addition, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with >60% alcohol
While we hope it will never be necessary, ServiceMaster Commercial Services is qualified and equipped with the required protocols and processes should any harm come to your facility.
There are no known products that claim to kill this particular strain of COVID-19, our products meet the EPA’s Emerging Pathogen Standard as likely effective against COVID-19, based on previous Coronavirus strains. We can only guarantee a temporary reduction in possibility of spread in object to person contact.