Residential Tile & Grout Cleaning in Lakeland
Over time, tile floors and surfaces lose their shine and luster. Scrubbing and mopping do not generally yield the results needed for a deep clean. ServiceMaster Clean® can restore tile and grout to a better clean. Our grout-sealing product helps maintain the cleaned grout for months and makes your regular home maintenance more effective.
- Beyond just improving the appearance of tile and grout, professional cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean has several benefits:
- We clean ceramic and porcelain tile and specialize in kitchens, baths, countertops and other tiled areas of your home.
- Our cleaning is safe for tile floors of all types including ceramic, porcelain, travertine and limestone.
- It helps you avoid the expense and inconvenience of completely replacing tile floors.
- It can help extend the life of floors by removing debris that can weaken the tiles.
is the ServiceMaster Commercial Services team professional stone floor cleaner?
We do not clean stones, such as exterior step stones and the like at this time.
What To Expect:
Already scheduled your service? Here’s what we ask for you to do so we can give you the best clean title grout services:
- Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room(s) we will be cleaning.
- Pick up items from the floor, such as rugs, plants, trash cans, etc.
- Sweep or vacuum all floors to be cleaned.
- Stay off freshly cleaned tile for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid getting any liquid on the floor for 24 hours until the sealant cures completely.
- Return furniture to your floors (with suggested use of felt pads) after 24 hours.
- Return rugs to floors after 24 hours.
Call us today for your Residential Tile & Grout Cleaning! (863) 270-4636