Residential Tile & Grout Cleaning in Lakeland
Over time, tile floors and surfaces lose their shine and luster. Scrubbing and mopping do not generally yield the results needed for a deep clean. ServiceMaster Clean® can restore tile and grout to a better clean. Our grout-sealing product helps maintain the cleaned grout for months and makes your regular home maintenance more effective.
- Beyond just improving the appearance of tile and grout, professional cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean has several benefits:
- We clean ceramic and porcelain tile and specialize in kitchens, baths, countertops and other tiled areas of your home.
- Our cleaning is safe for tile floors of all types including ceramic, porcelain, travertine and limestone.
- It helps you avoid the expense and inconvenience of completely replacing tile floors.
- It can help extend the life of floors by removing debris that can weaken the tiles.
What To Expect:
Already scheduled your service? Here’s what we ask for you to do:
- Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room(s) we will be cleaning.
- Pick up items from the floor, such as rugs, plants, trash cans, etc.
- Sweep or vacuum all floors to be cleaned.
- Stay off freshly cleaned tile for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid getting any liquid on the floor for 24 hours until the sealant cures completely.
- Return furniture to your floors (with suggested use of felt pads) after 24 hours.
- Return rugs to floors after 24 hours.
Call us today for your Residential Tile & Grout Cleaning! (863) 270-4636