There's just something about hardwood floors. They instantly add a stylish and classic look to any office space, restaurant or hotel resort. But vacuums, brooms, and mops do not effectively remove all of the dirt, dust, oil and other contaminants that can damage your hardwood floors. To keep your floors in pristine condition and looking their best, we recommend professional hardwood cleaning services from ServiceMaster Clean.
With our exclusive WoodGlo Cleaning System, our professional cleaners help keep your hardwood floors looking flawless and highly functional. We use commercial-grade products and equipment to ensure superior durability while removing dirt, dust, and other debris. By trusting your hardwood floors to the ServiceMaster Clean experts, you'll benefit from an unbeatable clean and shine.
With two levels of WoodGlo Cleaning services to choose from, you can get the right level of cleaning to match your needs and your budget.
WoodGlo Level 1:
• Aggressively cleans and removes dirt, debris, grease, hair, soil, dust, built-up residue and contaminants
• Brightens the appearance of your floors by adding a finishing coat using WoodGlo Renewer
• Professional cleaning is recommended every 6 to 12 months
WoodGlo Level 2:
• Same aggressive cleaning as Level 1, but adds a brighter, glossier sheen to floors by using a thicker finishing coat
• Helps conceal cracks, scratches and scuff marks in the floors
• Produces enhanced protection from abuse and everyday wear and tear
• Extends the life of the floors
• Prolongs the need for professional cleaning up to 5x compared to Level 1
Before we start cleaning, your ServiceMaster Clean technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your hardwood floors. They will identify any existing problems and determine previous maintenance products use by testing for wax or acrylics.
Once the pre-cleaning inspection is complete, we will vacuum all of the loose dust, dirt and debris.
Next we will deep clean your hardwood floors using our Automatic Floor Scrubber. This cleaning machine uses our hardwood floor cleaners and water.
After cleaning is complete, we will apply a protective finish to your hardwood floors.