Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Improve the Look & Life of Your Carpets
Carpet is a preferred flooring option for conference rooms, hallways, offices, hotel rooms, reception areas and other spaces. Available in almost any color and design, carpet enhances the appearance of your work environment, while also acting as an air filter.
Professional carpet cleaning is worth it. Our cleaning experts use powerful machines to deep clean carpets and remove dirt, debris, and allergens that can't be removed with regular vacuuming. Professional carpet cleaning can extend the life of your carpets and make them look like new.
But, without proper commercial carpet cleaning, carpeting can become dirty and discolored. Protect your carpet flooring investment with professional carpet cleaning services from ServiceMaster Clean.
SERVICEMASTER CLEAN WILL LEAVE YOUR CARPET PRISTINE.
Proven Cleaning Methods
The best method for commercial carpet cleaning is hot water extraction, also known as steam cleaning. This involves using a hot water extraction machine to inject hot water and a cleaning solution into the carpets and then quickly extracting the water and dirt out. This method is the most effective and thorough way to clean carpets.
Another method for commercial carpet cleaning is dry cleaning, which does not use water. This method involves applying a dry cleaning powder to the carpets, which absorbs dirt and debris, and then vacuuming it up. This method is ideal for high-traffic areas and for carpets that cannot be wet due to age or other factors.
- Regular professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean helps:
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets
- Promote a uniform carpet appearance
- Protect your carpet investment with Scotchgard carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in