Air Duct Cleaning
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services To Help Save Your Business Money
According to the US Department of Energy, 25 - 40% of the energy used for heating or cooling is wasted due to air pollutants clogging up your air ducts. Have our commercial air duct cleaning experts remove the build-up of pollutants. Your HVAC system can work more efficiently and can save you money on heating and cooling costs.
Is Air Duct Cleaning Necessary?
Air ducts can become clogged with dirt, dust, pet dander, and other debris that can decrease airflow and negatively affect indoor air quality. Regularly scheduled air duct cleanings are essential for reducing indoor allergens, improving energy efficiency, and reducing the risk of health problems.
By cleaning your air ducts, you can also reduce the amount of dust that settles on your furniture and other surfaces in the office. Having clean air ducts will help ensure that the air in your space is as clean and healthy as possible. It's important to remember that while air duct cleaning can be beneficial, it's not a one-size-fits-all solution. Depending on the condition of your air ducts and the level of contamination, you may need to use additional methods such as HEPA filters and regular vacuuming to ensure that your air quality is at its best.
How Our Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services Can Help Your Business. Find a location now.
Our air duct cleaning processes can help
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
- Extend HVAC equipment life
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Provide a healthier environment for allergy sufferers
- Save money on energy costs
check out our Air Duct Cleaning FAQ page for additional information. Air Duct Cleaning FAQs
How Do We Reduce The Spread Of Infectious & Emerging Diseases?
There are various pathogenic microorganisms that can be infectious, which have differing levels of difficulty to inactivate. Many of the recent emerging pathogens we have seen are enveloped viruses, including Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). Enveloped viruses are more susceptible to disinfectants, so they are less difficult to inactivate. This also means, however, that they are easier to spread and re-contaminate.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
- Step 1: Our experts connect a powerful vacuum to the air duct system near the furnace.
- Step 2: Commercial-grade products and equipment are used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in the air duct system.
- Step 3: Contaminants are pulled out of the duct system and through the filtration system, returning clean air back into the facility.
- Step 4: After cleaning, all access holes are resealed, returning the duct system to a like-new, clean condition.
Learn More About How We Can Handle All Your Air duct and HVAC Cleaning Responsibilities