Air Duct Cleaning
Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services To Help Save Your Business Money
According to the US Department of Energy, 25 to 40% of the energy used for heating or cooling is wasted due to air pollutants and other dirt and debris clogging up your air ducts. By having the commercial air duct cleaning experts at ServiceMaster Clean remove the build-up of pollutants, your HVAC system can work more efficiently and can potentially save you money on heating and cooling costs.
How Our Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services Can Help Your Business
- With our air duct cleaning processes, we can help:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
- Extend HVAC equipment life
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Provide a healthier environment for allergy sufferers
- Save money on energy costs
check out our Air Duct Cleaning FAQ page for additional information. Air Duct Cleaning FAQs
How Do We Reduce The Spread Of Infectious & Emerging Diseases?
There are various pathogenic microorganisms that can be infectious, which have differing levels of difficulty to inactivate. Many of the recent emerging pathogens we have seen are enveloped viruses, including Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). Enveloped viruses are more susceptible to disinfectants, so they are less difficult to inactivate. This also means, however, that they are easier to spread and re-contaminate.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
- Step 1: Our experts connect a powerful vacuum to the air duct system near the furnace.
- Step 2: Commercial-grade products and equipment are used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in the air duct system.
- Step 3: Contaminants are pulled out of the duct system and through the filtration system, returning clean air back into the facility.
- Step 4: After cleaning, all access holes are resealed, returning the duct system to a like-new, clean condition.
Learn More About How We Can Handle All Your Commercial Cleaning Responsibilities