POST-CONSTRUCTION FINAL CLEAN
After a new build or renovation, proper clean-up is essential. Our primary focus is removing all the dust that results from construction before it ends up in your air ducts. Almost all construction projects produce dust particles that somehow sneak into every nook and cranny of the space you’ve so carefully renovated or built.
ONCE THE FINAL ELEMENTS ARE INSTALLED
A more thorough and detailed interior and exterior cleaning must take place.
Our post-construction cleaning checklist includes:
- Cleaning walls, including removing dust, dirt, scuff marks, and smudges
- Dusting ceilings, light fixtures and fans
- Cleaning all trim, including baseboards and door and window frames
- Cleaning the faces, sides, and tops of doors
- Cleaning floors, including buffing, waxing if applicable or vacuuming carpet
- Cleaning ducts, vents, and baseboard heating exchanges
- Cleaning interior and exterior windows, including tracks and frames
- Removing all trash, plastic coverings, and stickers
SUPERIOR RESULTS BEGIN WITH JUST ONE CALL.
We are committed to building a customized cleaning program that meets your specific needs. We thoroughly inspect our work to make sure it’s complete and are not satisfied until the customer is satisfied.