Your office building is the face of your company. To keep your organization at its best, we provide janitorial cleaning services of the highest standards.
Using the latest technologies and procedures, we help provide a clean, healthy environment for you and your employees that is done to your complete satisfaction. Simply put, we care about clean and it shows in our work, our people, our accountability to you, and our commitment to delivering on our word, every day.
If you’re tired of replacing your janitorial service company due to their complacency or lack of follow-through, it’s time to go with the team that believes that a job isn’t done until it’s done right. At ServiceMaster Clean®, we provide the expertise, professionalism and ownership to deliver exceptional results you can depend on day and night.
USING LEADING TECHNOLOGIES TO DELIVER A BETTER CLEAN
After more than 60 years in the business, ServiceMaster Clean is still aiming for the highest standards every day. Our patented Capture and Removal Cleaning® system is a prime example. An effective and efficient cleaning process, it combines powerful products, advanced technologies and a high-productivity approach to dramatically decrease airborne dust, VOCs and bacteria.
OUR JANITORIAL CLEANING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Office system cleaning
- COVID-19 Sanitization Cleaning
- Waste removal
- Dusting and window washing
- Sanitization programs
- Daily carpet care
- Hard-surface floor cleaning and maintenance
- Reception area/lobby cleaning
- Kitchen/restroom cleaning/restocking
- Daytime cleaning
WHY SERVICEMASTER CLEAN?
- Family owned, small local business.
- Monthly documented cleaning inspections conducted by a site Supervisor.
- Documented training program for all employees.
- Electronic time keeping system: state-of-the-art system which allows real-time information on the cleaner’s progress in your building.
- Background checks conducted on all employees.
- Utilization of patented equipment and products.
- Certificate of general liability insurance and worker compensation provided.
- 30-day notification clause to terminate contract.