Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Wichita
Duct cleaning generally refers to the cleaning of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems. These include the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers, heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans (drip pans), the fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.
Consider having your ducts cleaned if you have:
- A newly constructed building.
- An existing building that has been remodeled or was under construction.
- Purchased a building and don’t know if the ducts have ever been cleaned.
- Worked in your building for more than 5 years and have never had the ducts cleaned.
Do you have an Indoor Air Pollution problem?
- Do you have an air circulating system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have company pets?
- Are there smokers in the building?
- Does any of your employees suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations from your office furniture?
- Do you experience headaches, nausea, burning sensations in the nose, throat, or eyes when inside the building?
- Do you have dust trails or discoloration coming out of your air duct registers?
- When you last changed your furnace filter, did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, it may be time for an air duct cleaning from ServiceMaster DSI in Wichita.Schedule an Appointment Here!
Sick Building Syndrome is real… and so are the consequences.
- Your building’s air ducts are the lungs of your building and care of the ducts may reduce your risk of lost wages, sick employees, and larger workers’ comp insurance claims.
- ServiceMaster DSI's HEPA-AIRE method of air duct cleaning reduces dust, fibers, chemical concentrations and odors.
- No system is too small or too large.
- Air duct cleaning every 2 – 3 years benefits both residential and commercial buildings by improving airflow, reducing dust and odors, and preventing illness and allergy irritations.
- Dirty, restricted air ducts drastically increase utility costs.
- ServiceMaster DSI's technicians are trained to clean all types of duct work, even ‘flex duct’ and fiber-board ducts.
- ServiceMaster DSI's technicians are trained to sanitize mold & mildew spores with an EPA registered sanitizing agent.
- Visit the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Site for more information.
Contact us today to schedule your air duct cleaning.