Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Vancouver
Professional Carpet Cleaning Services for Any Industry
Searching for the best carpet cleaning company? Say hello to ServiceMaster Facility Maintenance. Our team provides superior carpet cleaning services for your Vancouver business, designed to keep your carpet looking its absolute best for your employees, customers, and that first impression, and extending the lifespan of your carpet.
With our team on your side, you’ll know that your carpet is receiving some of the best cleaning services available. Why is this? We’re locally owned and operated and backed by a national provider with over 65 years of national experience, bringing you the attentive and local service you want with the power of a national provider.
Plus, you’ll have the power to clean your carpets professionally, whenever it’s convenient for you. We offer convenient and flexible scheduling to meet your facility’s needs.
Why Should I Have My Commercial Carpet Cleaned?
While carpets in high-traffic areas tend to look a bit shabby and dirty after a while, they also hold quite a bit of air pollutants, including dust, dirt, bacteria, and other various forms of debris, including human skin cells, fingernails, hair, and more. Having your carpet cleaned regularly by a professional Vancouver carpet cleaning company will help make sure that your carpet is always ready to welcome guests, creating a safe, healthy, and appealing environment.
How To Clean Commercial Carpet?
At ServiceMaster Facility Maintenance, we follow a proven process that has been successfully used and refined for over six decades. We adhere to a strict set of standards and ethics during this process, so you can rest easy knowing you’ll be receiving the same level of quality on your service every time.
Our Vancouver cleaning professionals follow a simple process to clean your commercial carpeting:
- Inspection – Our team will perform a quick inspection once we arrive to help create the best cleaning plan to remedy your current mess and establish routine cleaning for the future.
- Pre-Treatment – To start, our team will deliver a pre-spot treatment to any heavily soiled or stained areas. Additionally, our team will pre-apply the carpet shampoo to loosen any soil, debris, or odors trapped.
- Rinse Carpet – Once it sits for long enough, our team rinses every inch of your carpet with hot water to clean away imperfections.
- Post-Treatment – Our team will break out the heavy-duty cleaning solutions after the carpet has been cleaned for any troubled areas.
- Groom Carpet – At the end, our team will groom the carpet to ensure it dries properly with a uniform appearance.
- Let Dry – Once all the stains and cleaning solutions have been removed, let your carpet dry thoroughly before replacing any furniture. With proper ventilation, the carpet will take around six to ten hours to dry completely.
Carpets should be professionally cleaned every six months to a year to ensure a quality and consistent appearance for your employees and guests alike. While DIY carpet cleaning may seem like a good idea, it’s best to always turn to a trusted commercial carpet cleaning company for help, no matter the industry.
From restaurants and banks to hotels and hospitals, we have experience cleaning commercial carpeting of all kinds. Give our team a call at (360) 382-4076 to request your Vancouver appointment today!