Office Cleaning in Houston
Disinfection Protection from the Pros
Performing routine office cleaning shows your employees and staff that you care about their safety and well-being. As a result, you get happier and healthier staff members who want to stay at your business for the long haul. Our team at ServiceMaster Janitorial by TAG has been working with large and small companies in Houston to customize a cleaning program that would yield these benefits.
Our detailed office cleaning services include the following tasks:
- Wiping down hard surfaces
- Sweeping floors
- Vacuuming carpets
- Trash collection and removal
Our highly trained and qualified cleaning professionals are ready to sanitize your workspace so that everyone who enters feels comfortable.
Request your quote today and find out why Houston business owners prefer to use our affordable and exceptional cleaning services.
Why Houston Businesses Trust Our Team
At our local cleaning company in Houston, you get best-in-class services that accommodate your office hours and budget. We are known for tailor-made cleaning programs and the experienced team members that execute them.
Customers in the area continue to trust us because:
- We are backed by over 65 years of cleaning experience.
- We make your and your staff’s and customers’ health a priority.
- We sit down to understand your business and customize a cleaning program that fits.
- We follow CDC, FDA, and EPA health guidelines and cleaning standards.
- We provide open and honest communication and offer a proprietary app, ServiceLink, to stay in contact with your cleaning professionals.
The great thing about ServiceMaster Clean’s office disinfecting services is that they can be performed in both small and large offices. We can help restore the freshness in your space so that anyone who enters feels a sense of comfort.
4 Benefits of Workplace Cleaning
Believe it or not, many businesses don’t have a detailed cleaning routine that removes dirt and dust from high-traffic areas. In turn, employees are sick more often and probably don’t feel comfortable working in a less than clean environment. When you take the time to make your employee’s well-being a priority, you’ll be able to see positive results.
A clean office building can:
- Emphasize professionalism
- Create a healthy work atmosphere for your employees
- Create a greater sense of morale amongst staff
- Improve air quality in a small or large office
Whether you rent or own your office, our cleaning professionals can create an immaculately clean working environment for everyone. We use state-of-the-art equipment and proprietary, eco-friendly products that get all the hard-to-reach places.