Assisted Living & Nursing Home Cleaning Services
Ensure a Safe & Healthy Space for Your Senior Living Residents
Due to the long-term care provided by assisted living and nursing home communities, these health care facilities require a unique cleaning and disinfecting process. Our Resident-Centered Cleaning Program can help your senior living facility maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment of care for both residents and staff members.
This program includes:
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all high-touch surfaces in communal areas, such as doorknobs, light switches, handrails and chairs.
- A specialized disinfection procedure for restroom surfaces in order to reduce the spread of disease-causing pathogens.
- Adherence to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing fabrics and upholstered items throughout the facility on a regular basis as per best practices in Infection Prevention and Control protocols.
- Application of EPA-approved antimicrobial coatings on hard surfaces to create long-lasting protection from surface contaminants and eliminate the need for frequent disinfection.
- Regular inspections by experienced cleaning staff to ensure all areas meet high standards and best practices in cleanliness.
- Access to specialized training for staff members, such as infection prevention and control, usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), handling hazardous materials, adhering to fire safety protocols, and more.
Our Resident-Centered Cleaning Program is designed to ensure the safest environment of care at your senior living facility while also providing assurance that staff members are adequately trained in best practices for cleaning and disinfection.
Let ServiceMaster Clean help you keep your nursing home looking and feeling its best! With our comprehensive cleaning services, we'll make sure every surface is spotless and the air quality is top-notch. Contact us today!
Our Assisted Living & Nursing Home Cleaning Processes
In senior living facilities, every detail is crucial. Cleaning and disinfecting everything from resident rooms to shared areas like kitchens and lobbies can help make residents feel comfortable and happy, all while reducing your facility’s risk of the spread of infection.
- We’ve developed a Resident-Centered Cleaning Program that can help senior living facilities with:
- Infection prevention
- Residents environment improvement
- Overall residents satisfaction
- Increased performance metrics
- Risk reduction
Our Resident-Centered Cleaning Program was developed using best practices and procedures as published by the industry-leading organizations to help maintain a clean, safe environment for both residents and staff members.
Take the First Step in Getting a Customized Cleaning Plan