Personalized Cleaning Techniques for Every Surface
At ServiceMaster Building Maintenance of Swan Island, we consider several factors when choosing the right equipment to clean your floors. Ensuring your property remains undamaged and pristine is our top priority. Our cleaning experts go above and beyond to ensure quality results – utilizing cleaning instruments optimal for your facility.
We’ve serviced countless industries over the years. We can clean virtually any commercial flooring, including:
- Wood and grout flooring
- PVC & VCT tile flooring
- Marble and granite flooring
- Vinyl, epoxy resin, and concrete flooring
- And much more!
Whether you have one flooring material or various surfaces throughout your facility, we have the resources and skills to get the job done. We rely on top-of-the-line tools, cutting-edge technologies, and best-in-class supplies to deliver comprehensive results. Our technicians are not satisfied until your flooring is sanitized and spotless.
Different Cleaning Techniques for Different Types of Flooring
Many modern cleaning devices are versatile and can be used to clean a host of flooring materials. You can rest assured knowing we will always choose a cleaning system that suits your space. We realize that different floor surfaces and materials require specific tools and approaches. Our qualified technicians follow strict company policies and guidelines to ensure reliable results. We are careful not to use harsh products, abrasive brushes, and strong chemicals.
Here's a brief overview of specific strategies we follow when cleaning commercial floors:
- Matting and carpet easily and quickly accumulate dirt, dust, lint, and debris. We utilize heavy-duty vacuums with an array of heads and attachments to perform comprehensive cleanings.
- It is always wise to avoid acidic cleaners when cleaning ceramic tile to avoid corroding or dissolving the grout. Instead, we rely on mops and scrubbers with rotary brushes.
- We use a dust mop to sweep debris and a scrubber with a low suds product for concrete flooring.
- For VCT (vinyl composition tile) flooring, we remove dirt with a mop before applying a diluted emulsifier solution and polishing it with a state-of-the-art machine.
- We clean terrazzo with heavy-duty mops and all-purpose cleaners. We can also reseal your commercial flooring with a water-based sealant or apply a gloss restoration treatment upon request.
Industry-Specific Floor Cleaning
We always consider the industry of our commercial clients. Certain flammable or chemical cleaning products might not be wise for specific environments. Moreover, some industries require industrial-grade cleaning solutions to remove deeply ingrained stains, oil marks, grime, and grease.
We are willing to personalize our cleaning services to satisfy your specific needs. If you are a technology business that manufactures chips and needs a dust-free room to ensure the safety of delicate electronics, we are ready to help. Many commercial properties occupy large spaces with hard-to-reach nooks, crannies, shelving, and corners.
Fortunately for you, we can utilize specialized equipment to clean large areas with challenging heights and narrow spaces. Our team has versatile machines and attachments to handle various assignments. From high-pressure jets that remove stains, grease, oil, and dirt from exterior walls to buffers that polish and shine flooring, we can do it all!
Equipment for Fast Commercial Cleaning
We always consider the operational safety and mechanical hazards of any equipment we use. Our goal is to ensure quality and efficient results that pose no risk to your property. We can offer minimal disruption to your business hours and workflow by delivering fast results.
The amount of time required to clean your flooring will depend on the size of the job and the cleaning process. For example, we can clean your carpet via low moisture extraction, truck-mounted extraction, or portable extraction. Contact a team member today, and we’ll hammer out the details necessary to determine which method best suits your current goals and needs.
Whatever you choose, you can expect our technicians to remove:
- Dust mites and dander
- Soiled spots
- Textural incongruities
- Mold and mildew
- Germs and bacteria
Industry-Leading Commercial Cleaning Equipment
ServiceMaster Building Maintenance of Swan Island achieves unmatched results by utilizing floor cleaning machines and equipment that are second to none. Our arsenal includes:
- High-filtration vacuums that capture 99.9% of particles
- Industrial-grade sweepers and heavy-duty scrubbers
- Mops & microfiber cloths
- Plant-based Green For products
- High-quality buffers and polishers
- Proprietary SaniMaster 7 disinfectants
- Goldshield – an antimicrobial barrier that lasts for up to 3 months
- Products certified with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Green Label
- And much more!
Contact one of our team members online or call (503) 647-4427 for further information on the floor care equipment we use! We are committed to choosing the right products & instruments for every business!