Wichita Commercial Green Cleaning
ServiceMaster Green Cleaning Services are detergent-free cleaning and use only ingredients listed by the FDA as safe for consumption and products that are free of surfactants. Suitable for individuals with certain breathing challenges such as asthma or with chemical and allergic sensitivities, our green-cleaning products and services do not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or ingredients that are (alkaline or acidic) considered corrosive. ServiceMaster Clean commercial green cleaning is a highly efficient and effective cleaning system that is built around these advanced and innovative products that are proprietary.
WHAT IS GREEN CLEANING?
Green cleaning is comprised of facility cleaning products and methods developed to improve occupant health and performance while minimizing impact on the environment. Very few and certainly not all green cleaning products are independently audited and certified "green". ServiceMaster Clean is one of the only cleaning companies whose products are certified by the leading environmental organizations: Environmental Choice and Green Seal.
Commercial Green Cleaning
Why Commercial green cleaning?
ServiceMaster by Best is familiar with all the requirements of the GS-42 Green Seal Certified cleaning standards. For the commercial clients concerned about their green image, this provides the option to choose services that support their missions in using "green" products. ServiceMaster by Best will implement the entire system by using "green products" and "green processes" to maintain your facility. By using products that minimize VOCs, implementing the use of micro-fiber towels, and vacuuming with low amp vacuum cleaners that have a unique way of disposing the debris that is extracted.
What are the Advantages and Benefits of Commercial Green Carpet Cleaning?
- Improved Image. Many clients want to portray a certain image about their products and services; by using the green cleaning system enables them to convey that image.
- Enhanced Appearance. How our clients appear to their clients is a big part of our service. How you appear to your customer,
- Positive Environmental Impact. Green products are formulated to have less VOCs and thus are less pollutant.
- Positive Impacts leads to Improved Employee Performance. When employees learn of your efforts to be a company that cares, they tend to appreciate and provide loyalty to you.
- Improved Customer Perception. Many clients will do business simply because they prefer business that implements green practices.
What to expect from ServiceMaster by Best Green Cleaning?
- Processes and Systems: The systems use products with no detergents. Uses of low voltage specialty vacuums are incorporated. Cleaning towels use only micro-fiber to practice capture and removal of soiling
- Cleaner offices and business.
- Cleaner environment.
- Clean (no perfumed) smells in the office and building.