Commercial Tile & Grout Cleaning Services in Wichita
Wash Away Dirt & Grime from Tile Flooring for a Like-New Look
Ceramic Tile is one of the strongest and most durable flooring materials for your home. It is primarily used in entry ways, kitchens and bathrooms and areas that experience high traffic. To maintain its appearance it takes a little bit of maintenance. The tile can take quite a bit of abuse and over the years will still maintain its appearance. The tile and grout is easy to clean and maintain, however when not properly maintained it can significantly diminish the appearance.
What can you do to keep my tile and grout looking clean and new?
Seal the grout with a high grade sealer after the installation has cured. This prevents soil to penetrate into the grout. Multiple applications may be necessary before the grout is adequately protected and sealed. Follow the manufacturer's requirements. ServiceMaster uses the best cleaning products on the market to bring out the appearance of the tile in your home.
Grout Recoloring Restores Your Floor's Appearance
By removing debris that can weaken the grout, we help extend the life of your tile floors. Our grout recoloring services can make discolored grout look like new again, or we can give your tile flooring a whole new look with a change in grout color. Whatever your needs may be, trust the tile and grout cleaning professionals at ServiceMaster Clean to get the job done right.
Tile Stripping, Refinishing & Burnishing
Vinyl Composite Tile (often referred to as VCT) is a very strong and durable flooring material. It has been used in many commercial facilities due to its appearance and durability. However to maintain its appearance takes a little bit of maintenance. This tile can take quite a bit of abuse and still maintain its appearance over the years. VCT is easy to clean and maintain, however if not properly maintained can significantly reduce the life and appearance of the tile.
What can I do to keep my tiles looking new after its installation?
Due to the nature of the VCT, after its installation and curing time has passed, it is essential that a thorough cleaning be performed and the tile surface of the tile neutralized. Depending on the traffic that is expected, multiple layers of floor finish which is often referred to as wax, needs to be applied. If the floor finish is applied in an incorrect manner, patches begin to show in many areas. After the curing time has passed, the floor needs to be burnished to bring out the shine and appearance of the tile. The process of burning also helps the appearance of the floor last longer due to the hardening of the top layer of the floor finish. ServiceMaster uses the best products to bring out the appearance of the tile in your commercial facility.
- Few Tips To Maintain the Appearance of Your Tile:
- Clean up the small spills before they become stains.
- Regular sweeping keeps sand from scratching the surface and dulling the appearance.
- A thorough and regular mopping with clean water will enhance the appearance.
- If a cleaning solution is necessary to remove deeper soils, use pH neutral cleaner that is specifically made for vinyl composite tile.
What is professional tile stripping and refinishing?
Professional tile stripping is the process of using floor stripper to strip the old wax or floor finish and thoroughly remove all the imbedded soils in it. Refinishing is the process of reapplying floor finish also commonly known as wax. A well maintained floor will always have a great shine to it.
- Why should you have your tile professionally stripped and refinished?
- It helps maintain the like new look of the tile, it also protects the tile from damage.
- Professional cleaning can remove deeply imbedded dirt and grime that do-it-yourself cleaning may not.
- A timely and periodic professional cleaning prevents soiling from becoming imbedded into the tile.
- Quite often DIY cleaning solutions will create a buildup of chemicals; whereas, deep cleaning will remove buildup and bring out the shine.
Check out our Tile & Grout Cleaning FAQs page for additional information. Tile & Grout Cleaning FAQs