Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
Our tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best
For kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home
One of the biggest challenges with tile flooring is keeping grout clean. Porous grout lines trap dirt over time, causing your tile to look dull and sullied in appearance.
At ServiceMaster by McCann, our six-step tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best. It can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile and is ideal for kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home.
The ServiceMaster by McCann Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
- A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method
- Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product
- Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water
- Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned
- Tiled areas are efficiently dried
- Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)
Best of all, our Tile and Grout Cleaning Service offers the benefits of Green cleaning, which means:
REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
We focus on doing the right thing. At ServiceMaster by McCann, we believe in offering products and processes that not only clean your home, but also have less environmental impact on the environment in which we live.
ServiceMaster Clean® Green For® products are just as effective as traditional cleaning products but have no fragrances or solvents, so you don’t have to worry about a strong “detergent” smell being left behind.
We offer tile and grout cleaning products certified green by the leading environmental organizations: Environmental Choice and Green Seal.
Contact ServiceMaster by McCann
We work to your specifications and guarantee the job is done right or we do it over.