Commercial Cleaning for the Livingston County Area of New York
ServiceMaster by Pagano makes carpets, flooring, and upholstery look their best by offering the following commercial cleaning and maintenance programs.
Commercial Carpet Care
Heavy traffic, weather conditions, and even the occasional dropped cup of coffee are just a few of the hazards that the average commercial carpet might be subject to. We follow the recommended cleaning procedures of your carpet’s manufacturer to ensure that your business looks it’s very best every single day. With our green cleaning materials and methods we can help you maintain a healthy workplace that is good for your employees, clients and the environment
Maintaining a clean carpet is one of the best ways to improve your business’ overall appearance. Whether it’s regular cleaning or spot or stain removal, count on the experts at ServiceMaster Clean to thoroughly and safely restore your carpet to its original beauty.
The ServiceMaster by Pagano exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treating spots and stains
- Pre-applying shampoo to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing carpets using clear hot water
- Post-treating any residual stains
- Grooming carpet for efficient drying and uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while drying
- Performing final inspection with you present to ensure complete satisfaction
Commercial Carpet Cleaning by ServiceMaster by Pagano helps:
- Maintain your professional appearance
- Reduce wear, especially in high traffic areas
- Extend the life of your flooring investment
It doesn’t take long for fabric furnishings to accumulate dirt and show wear. Our cleaning experts use special products, equipment and methods to keep your upholstery clean. Initial vacuuming, spot treatment, shampooing and frame polishing are among our services.
Your facility makes a statement to your customers, guests, and the outside world. Let us care for your upholstery, fabric office systems, and other fabric surfaces that can accumulate dirt, dust, and grime.