Commercial Upholstery Cleaning Services
Clean & Protect the Upholstery in Your Business with Help from the Experts
ServiceMaster by Best Upholstery Cleaning is the best solution for maintaining the appearance of your office furniture. Upholstery fabric in a business environment is generally heavily used and often will show dirt and soiling, certainly if it is a light color fabric. Whether it is micro-fiber, leather or other materials, regular maintenance cleaning will prolong the life and appearance of the furniture. To maintain its appearance, regular maintenance and occasional professional deep cleaning is recommended by most manufacturers and cleaning industry associates.
What can you do to keep your upholstery maintained & clean ?
To keep it from soiling, adequate protection & regular maintenance
is necessary. Regular vacuuming of couches, sofas, over-stuffed chairs
and office chairs is an excellent way to keep up the maintenance and prevent
deep soiling. Some vacuum cleaners have attachments to facilitate cleaning
of upholstery. If your office cleaning team does not have specific attachments,
remove the suction hose, use a soft to medium bristle brush to agitate
and vacuum the dust and soil.
Spills may be absorbed with towels that have a high absorbency before they penetrate deep into the cushion.
Executive furniture with leathers can be maintained by cleaning with leather cleaner and then applying a leather conditioner on a regular basis. Always refer to the leather manufacturer's recommendations on cleaning procedures before any products are applied.
- For the basic fabric, below are the basic steps; however they are customized to accommodate the specific fabric that we will clean:
- Inspect & determine the best method
- Pre-treat spots & soiling, agitating them gently
- Pre-apply cleaning solutions that will suit the cleaning needs of the furniture
- Rinse fabric with clean pH neutral hot water & extract
- Post-treat soiling (if necessary), re-rinse and extract
- Wipe down the wood or plastics if & where necessary
- Finally, inspect for your complete satisfaction
How long do we take to clean your furniture and how long will it take to dry?
- This is completely dependent on the soiling of the materials that need to clean and size of your furniture. Upholstery cleaning of smaller items takes less than a larger and thus each job is slightly different.
- Furniture is generally dry within a few minutes but can take up to a couple of hours. This is dependent on environmental conditions of humidity and temperature in the room. Adequate air flow with the assistance of fans can speed up the drying process significantly if wet and extraction services are performed. As requested, we provide quick drying services for a additional fee. If you need it to quick dry, please inform our courteous staff of these specific needs so we can accommodate them.
- While your upholstery is cleaned, consider having the technician clean your carpets as well.
We Know Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
At ServiceMaster Clean, we strive to always meet the highest standards of cleanliness. You can trust that our upholstery cleaning services will exceed your expectations because:
- We’re knowledgeable. If a standard maintenance staff handles the upholstery cleaning job, they may cause permanent damage, such as shrinkage, color bleeding or discoloration. By hiring ServiceMaster Clean, you can trust that your investment is protected.
- We’re experienced. We know how to clean and care for all varieties of fabrics, textures and blends.
- We’re experts. We know that each fabric requires a different level of care and cleaning process. We eliminate the guesswork and select the best cleaning method for your upholstery.
- Our upholstery-safe cleaning methods can help:
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear on furniture
- Extend the life of the upholstery and protect your investment
- Eliminate persistent odors