Making a good first impression is usually a top priority for business owners. It isn’t easy to perform the required tasks to make a profit plus maintain a clean and pristine business environment. ServiceMaster Commercial Solutions in Red Wing, MN provides quality commercial carpet cleaning services. Having your carpeting professionally cleaned not only makes your carpet look good, but also provides healthier air quality and helps extend the life of the carpet.
One of the most common questions people ask regarding commercial carpet cleaning is how often should it be done. The IICRC recommends a cleaning schedule for different types of businesses:
- Day Care-normal cleaning cycle, 1 week, and cleaning frequency, daily
- Nursing Home– normal cleaning cycle, 1 month, and cleaning frequency, 1 week
- Restaurant– normal cleaning cycle, 1 month, and cleaning frequency, 1 week
- Schools–normal cleaning cycle, 3-6 months, and cleaning frequency, 1-2 months
- Office Building–normal cleaning cycle, 8-12 months, and cleaning frequency, 3-6 months.
ServiceMaster Commercial Solutions recommends that commercial carpet cleaning should be done on a regular basis. We utilize a special hot steam extraction method that guarantees all dirt, stains, odors, and moisture will be removed. This proven method includes:
- A preliminary inspection
- Pretreatment of stains
- Application of cleaning products, especially in high traffic areas
- Hot steam extraction to remove dirt, odors, and stains
- Carpet grooming
- Final inspection
Regularly scheduled commercial carpet cleaning not only makes a good impression for employees and customers, it promotes a healthy environment and extends the life of the carpet. Invest a little “TLC” or “Tender Loving Care” in your businesses, it will be worth it!
Contact ServiceMaster Commercial Solutions today to learn more about our commercial carpet cleaning services.