About ServiceMaster of Marshalltown
ServiceMaster of Marshalltown is a third generation family-owned business that has proudly served the people of Marshall and Tama Counties since 1971. We are one of the only OnLo businesses in the area. That means we are able to help our customers with both general cleaning and specialty cleaning without having to call in another ServiceMaster Clean® for assistance. We took care of carpet cleaning, floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, commercial cleaning, residential cleaning, and other specialty cleaning services.
In addition to that, we have IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and
Restoration) certified technicians in all areas of service we are offering
to consumers. ServiceMaster of Marshalltown was also a proud winner of
the Achiever Award at its International Convention in Boston, making them
one of the top franchise owners out of 4,500 businesses worldwide. It’s
no wonder that no matter what type of cleaning you need, even if it’s
an emergency, ServiceMaster of Marshalltown is the only call you need to make.
Ever since Dick and Mary Lou Naughton purchased their ServiceMaster Clean® franchise in 1971, operating out of their home, the goal of ServiceMaster of Marshalltown has been growth by providing our customers with exceptional service. Thanks to follow-through on that commitment, Dick and Mary Lou were able to purchase their first building for the business in 1984. You could say that ServiceMaster Clean is in the Naughton family’s blood.
Here is a little history timeline of how the Naughton’s built their business for the last forty years:
- 1971: Dick and Mary Lou Naughton purchased the ServiceMaster Clean franchise
- 1983: Naughton’s son Rich and his wife Micki joined the business
- 1984: Dick and Mary Lou purchased their first building
- 1990: Rich and Micki purchased the business from Dick and Mary Lou
- 1991: Rich and Micki’s son, Kris, joined the business
- 1998: Kris’ fiancée, Shannon, joined the office staff
- 2012: Kris and Shannon purchased the business from Rich and Micki
- 2013: Kris’ brother, Alan, joined the business
- 2016: Purchased 'Cleaning by Stephanie' and now offer housekeeping services
- 2018: Kris and Shannon now have full ownership of ServiceMaster of Marshalltown. Services are now focused on Janitorial and project work for commercial businesses along with Air Duct services and housekeeping.
- 2021: ServiceMaster of Marshalltown celebrated 50 years of doing business in their community
ServiceMaster of Marshalltown is now under full ownership of Kris and Shannon, who’s roots run deep in the community. Their primary services focus on janitorial and project work for commercial businesses along with air duct services and housekeeping. The people they serve, whether for residential cleaning, commercial cleaning, or janitorial services, aren't just their clients; they’re their friends and neighbors. That’s why ServiceMaster of Marshalltown’s full-time staff, Kris, Shannon, Lisa, Maria, and Don along with approximately 30 part-time employees are folks you can count on when you need a professional cleaning company. Call on ServiceMaster of Marshalltown...we're here to serve.
Learn More About How We Can Handle All Your Janitorial Cleaning Responsibilities