Fort Collins Water Damage
ServiceMaster Clean® of Fort Collins & Loveland provides water damage cleanup and restoration to individuals living in and around the Fort Collins area. If you´re in the midst of a disaster, ServiceMaster can help. Call (970) 367-1120 immediately to get control of the disaster before it gets worse.
If you have Fort Collins water damage and need water damage restoration you should ask these questions before hiring a company.
- How much experience does this company have in water damage repair?
- Is this company insured before they perform water damage repair?
- How long will the restoration take? This depends on the experience of a company but also on how busy the company is.
- Can you provide examples of successful water damage restoration projects?
Water damage can take place in many different situations. Sometimes the damage is extreme and can require extensive water damage restoration, and sometimes the damage is not as bad. You should consider hiring a company that has seen it all.
Reasons To Use ServiceMaster Clean® of Fort Collins & Loveland For Water Damage Restoration:
- 1-3 hour onsite arrival
- 24 Hour Water Damage Repair Emergency Service
- Advanced moisture detectors and thermal imaging are used.
- Experienced. In business for over 40 years.
- Free Water Damage Restoration Estimates
- IICRC Certified and trained Supervisors on every job.
- Insured losses welcome. We work with every Insurance Company to make the paperwork process easier for everyone involved
- Minimize water damage and save money
- Uninsured or self pay losses also welcome. We still use discounted Insurance Company pricing to give you the best deals.
- We use the latest technology to find hidden moisture that can cause problems later.
Fort Collins Water Damage Cleanup | Fort Collins Sewage Damage Cleanup | Tips & Tricks
What To Do If You Have Water or Sewage Damage:
- Art and Photos: Move photos, paintings and art to a safe dry location to avoid secondary damage from condensation.
- Books. Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
- Do Not Wait: Call for professional help. Damage from the water and bacteria growth can begin within hours.
- Drapes: lift off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Equipment: Use dehumidifiers if available.
- Hard Furniture: Wipe dry and open drawers to speed drying.
- Temperature: If damage occurs during a cool season, leave heat on; if in summer, leave air conditioner on.
- Upholstery: Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
Fort Collins Water Damage Cleanup | Fort Collins Sewage Clean Up | What Not to Do
- Do not use your ordinary household vacuum to try to remove water.
- Do not use electrical appliances that are on wet carpet or wet floors.
- Do not go into rooms that have standing water if the electricity is still on.
- Do not lift carpet that is tacked down without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly may cause additional damage to it.
- Do not use fans on sewage or contaminated water until it has been removed. If you use a fan prematurely it can blow airborne contaminants to unaffected areas.
Learn More About How We Can Handle All Your Janitorial Cleaning Responsibilities